Friday 19 February 2010

Thing 9

So, lagging behind a bit now, oh dear. Have signed up for a Delicious account and installed the bookmarklet tool for quick saving of websites. This may be useful as during the day I work on two different computers. Have tagged some of the bookmarks. Still finding it difficult to remember which webpage I need to have open for the various activities. Also discovered today when trying to help colleague put in her screenshot retrospectively for week 2 that I have already completely forgotten how I did mine. Am I alone in having this inability to remember the earlier tasks? and this is less than half way through our 23 things........

1 comment:

  1. Dear College library jottings

    I can't even remeber what we did last week let alone in week two and as for usernames and passwords!

    Martha

    ReplyDelete